Launch Rich SMS campaigns via Adobe Campaign Classic generic (ACC) with the new Netsize connector
Adobe Campaign Classic is an extensive cross-channel engagement platform that allows compagnies to create and deploy marketing campaigns suitable to the needs of their clients. May it be by e-mail, on mobile phones or through offline channels.
Netsize_powered by LINK mobility has been offering the deployment of SMS messages and voice messages through its Saas platform for 20 years. And in addition to those services, a new type of message has emerged : The Rich SMS. This service helps combine simple SMS textual message and web mobile pages with embedded multimedia content.
The native connectorthat enables compagnies to connect to the tool in order to activate their marketing SMS campaigns only generates “text”: the activation and feedback information linked to a Rich SMS campaign isn’t possible. In order to overcome this issue, Netsize has come up with a generic connector capable of withstanding enriched content.
Netsize’s Rich SMS connector is easy to install and easy to handle. In order to be used, the client must pursue the following steps :
Step 1 : Build the Rich SMS campaign via the Netsize plateform by creating the landing page and the SMS content.
Step 2 : Retrieve ID campaign from the Netsize_powered by LINK mobility platform to integrate it in Adobe Campaign
Step 3 : SMS campaign can be activated from Adobe Campaign
Step 4 : Campaign delivery status (reception, consult) are automatically forwarded in Adobe Campaign.
• The connector must be installed in Adobe Campaign Classic. Netsize will assist its clients or integrators, during the implementation.
• The connector is based on flat files exchanges between ACC and the Netsize platform via FTPS.
• Some other prerequisites are mandatory like configurations in ACC, configuration of Netsize middleware to make sure data and statistics are properly integrated in ACC database.
Prerequisites before using the connector are :
• Providing a secure FTP
• Importation of Netsize package in the said environment
• Configuration of the Netsize_powered by LINK mobility platform and folders (import, export…) in Adobe options.