Privacy Notice and processing of Personal Data at NETSIZE
This privacy notice provides information about NETSIZE’s processing of Personal Data as a Data Controller only.
Netsize SA, incorporated under the laws of France, operates the website www.netsize.com.
- Customer means the entity purchasing access to NETSIZE’s services and having entered into an agreement with NETSIZE;
- Data Subject is an identifiable natural person.
- Data Controller is the organization that defines the purpose(s) for the processing of Personal data and has an agreement with the registered Data Subject.
- Data Processor processes Personal Data on behalf of a Data Controller. The processing is regulated by a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) between the Data Controller and the Data Processor.
- NETSIZE means Netsize SA, incorporated under the laws of France (Company n. RCS Nanterre B 418 712 477), and/or its affiliates
- Netsize Espana S.L.U, incorporated under the laws of Spain (Company n. B-82757063),
- Netsize UK Ltd, incorporated under the laws of the United Kingdom (Company n. 04013134),
- Netsize SRL, incorporated under the laws of Italy (Company n. RM-1348017),
- Netsize IPX AB, incorporated under the laws of Sweden (Company n. 556664-7060),
- Personal Data is any data that directly or indirectly is linked to an individual (Data Subject).
- Processing of Personal Data is any use of Personal Data, including collecting, storing, modifying, transferring or deleting.
- Traffic Data is data generated through the use of a network. As an example, when an individual is using the mobile network, information about who is sending and receiving a message or a phone call, start and end time, and the location of the mobile phone is generated. If traffic data directly or indirectly can be linked to you as an individual, these are classified as Personal Data. Traffic Data can for example be used for billing purposes.
NETSIZE acts as Data Controller towards:
- Individuals visiting our website, when storing and using personal information that we collect from visitors on our website.
- When you register on our website or sign up for our web or email services, we may ask you to provide personal information. This may include your name, address/zip code/city/country, telephone number and/or e-mail address.
- We may also collect and process further Personal Data or information you will provide us, if you are contacting us with specific requests and/or to apply to vacancies, questions on job postings or spontaneous applications.
- Customers and their employees,
- When fulfilling contractual and fiscal obligations after entering into an agreement with NETSIZE.
- When contacting or sending marketing information upon prior request/consent (opt-in);
Examples of processing activities
- Notify Customer of changes to services, terms and conditions or this privacy notice;
- Respond to enquiries or questions related to services, terms and conditions or this privacy notice;
- Keep Customer informed of (new) products and services, in which we try to take into account preferences based on services provided;
- Contact, or to keep visitors or our website informed of information that NETSIZE think may be of interest of the visitor (marketing), after visitor has submitted a web form on our website or via other means (opt-in);
- Obtain an insight into the use of our website, as described below in the cookie section;
- Improve and evaluate our website and services;
- Execute individual rights;
- Comply with laws and regulations.
Depending on the service in question, we may as Data Controller process Personal Data within the following categories
- Basic Personal Data (such as name), contact details (such as email, phone number etc);
- Traffic Data: Personal Data processed in relation to the conveyance of communication on an electronic communications network or billing thereof;
- Data related to content of communication, such as e-mails, voice mails, SMS/MMS, browsing data etc;
- Information about visits to this website through the use and placement of cookies.
In some cases, NETSIZE will be able to link Personal Data collected by several different services, as long as the data is collected for the same purpose.
Where necessary for the purposes of processing, such Personal Data may be processed by NETSIZE (and particularly Netsize SA registered in France), external providers of professional services, as well as public bodies and/or credit/insurance institutions on a need to know basis.
Legal basis for NETSIZE’s processing are
- To fulfil the agreement for use of a service provided by NETSIZE to the Customer and to notify Customer of changes to, or respond to enquiries related to services, terms and conditions or this privacy notice.
- To pursue NETSIZE’s legitimate interests (provided always that the interests of the data subjects do not override such interests), e.g. in relation to improve the services or the user experience, to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, to prevent loss or damages to NETSIZE or any third parties or to prevent any actions that may compromise NETSIZE or a third party’s property or the Personal Data of the other users of the services.
- Consent, e.g. in relation to marketing of NETSIZE’s services or processing of job applications.
- To comply with a legal obligation to which NETSIZE is subject, e.g. continued storage due to statutory rules of storage for accounting purposes; continued storage of Traffic Data etc.
Data Subject rights
Data Subject can at any time when NETSIZE acts as a Data Controller
- Withdraw consent to processing activities based on consent.
- Access Personal Data.
- Amend Personal Data.
- Request deletion of Personal Data.
- Request restriction of, or object to, processing.
- Request export of Personal Data.
NETSIZE will retain Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for processing and will as a main rule retain Personal Data until termination of the agreement or until end users request deletion. Please note that legal obligations, e.g. statutory rules related to storage for accounting purposes or anti-terrorism laws may make it necessary to store Personal Data after termination of the agreement. Continued storage may also occur where such storage is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by NETSIZE, including, but not limited to, the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
With whom do we share data?
NETSIZE may disclose personal data to third party providers and hosting partners who perform services for NETSIZE, in order to be able to deliver the services. These third party providers will only use the Personal Data for the purposes they were collected, and in order to perform their services towards NETSIZE. The relationship to such third party providers will be governed by a Data Processing Agreement.
The disclosure of Personal Data to public bodies may occur if and to the extent required by law and current regulations.
NETSIZE may share personal data only with the subsidiaries that Link Mobility Group AS (Norway) controls that follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice for purpose of developing our business, applying our service agreement, protecting the rights and security of Link Group’s subsidiaries or our Customers or when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law.
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device to identify your unique browser or device. Cookies cannot damage your computer or files on your computer. Cookies just allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can be used to help understand how a site or service is used. Also, they help you navigate between pages more efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience.
|Cookie Name||Service||Purpose||More Information|
|Pardot||A B2B Marketing Automation provider that increases revenue and maximizes efficiency for companies with multi-touch sales cycles. Pardot’s lead management software features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability.||Data collected: Anonymous (Browser Information, Cookie Data , Date/Time, Page Views )
Pseudonymous (IP Address (EU PII), Location Based Data) http://www.pardot.com/legal/privacy-policy/
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics gives you insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. We help you buy the right keywords, target your best markets, and engage and convert more customers.||http://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js|
Please note that in the future we may be using other cookies, hence we may modify the table but such modification could be implemented after the new cookie(s) is/are already in place. If you want to have an accurate list of the cookies we are using you can install Ghostery (a product of Ghostery, Inc.) which is easy-to-use browser plug-in to see and manage the information a website share with companies online.
NETSIZE may collect information about you in connection with social networking sites in several ways, such as:
- When you make information publicly available on your social networking page, we may collect that information.
- When you make use of the Social Sign-In feature to access content in lieu of submitting a web form. The Social Sign-In feature allows Web form visitors the opportunity to connect to your online programs using their social network identity. Visitors can use their existing social networking site such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Salesforce to bypass a registration or sign-up Web form. Social Sign-In captures visitors’ current contact information and stores the information directly into the database.
How do we protect Personal Data?
Safeguarding Personal Data is of the utmost importance to NETSIZE. We therefore continuously work to protect Personal Data. Our security policy embraces protection for personnel, data, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks, as well as office buildings and technical facilities. Special attention is given to Personal Data.
Our security work aims to balance risk exposure, business value, available technology, vulnerabilities, and threats in order to comply with applicable laws, regulations as well as with contractual demands.
NETSIZE strives to implement security measures by setting appropriate levels of protection for Personal Data and by so preventing disclosure of Personal Data to unauthorized parties, externally and internally.
Modifications to this privacy notice
NETSIZE reserves the right to modify this privacy notice from time to time. The most recent revision shall supersede any earlier versions. The current version of the privacy notice will be available at NETSIZE’s website or at request at all times. We advise that you check the privacy notice from time to time, to keep up to date with the current notice. We will notify you of any changes to the privacy notice that you are entitled to receive information about or which requires your consent.
How about the SMS/Rich messages/ OTT messages/ conversational messages that I received as a Data Subject via NETSIZE‘s system?
NETSIZE also process Personal Data as a Data Processor on behalf of its Customers. The terms of processing are governed by the Data Processing Agreement (DPA) between NETSIZE and its Customer, the Data Controller. The Personal Data NETSIZE process as a Data Processor depends on which of our services are used by the Data Controller. Further details on the processing can be asked directly to NETSIZE’s Customer from which the message is originated.
In case you are a direct customer of NETSIZE and when NETSIZE acts as Data Controller , you are entitled to access your Personal Data and/or to exercise your Data Subject Rights defined above. In case of such request, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or our Link Mobility Group’s Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com
Or write to:
62 Avenue Emile Zola